Robert J. DeLorenzo, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.
Divisions: Adult Neurology, Neuroscience Research Professor, Biochemistry, and Pharmacology and Toxicology
Department: Department of Neurology
- M.D., Yale University, New Haven, CT
- PH.D., Yale University, New Haven, CT
- M.P.H, Yale University, New Haven, CT
Post Graduate Education
- 7/1974-6/1977 - Neurology - Yale New Haven Medical Center, Guilford, CT
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Epilepsy, stroke, molecular biology, signal transduction in neurons, calcium-second messenger systems.
- Epilepsy: specializing in difficult epilepsy diagnosis and treatment. Headache Clinic: specializing in intractable headache, including migraine, muscle spasm headache, cluster headaches, and other pain problems. Stroke: specializing in stroke prevention and acute stroke management. Back and Neck Pain: specializing in chronic back and neck problems that are not treatable surgically.
Keywords & Interest Areas