Zhi-jian Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
Divisions: Adult Neurology, Neuro-Oncology
Department: Department of Neurology
- MD, 2ND MILIT.MED
- PHD, 2ND. MILIT. MED
Post Graduate Education
- tumor biology, Neurosurgery/VCU
- 2010-2011: Internal Medicine, intern-VCUHS
- 2011-2014: Adult Neurology, resident-VCUHS
- 2014-2015: Neuro-oncology, fellow-CLEVELAND CLINIC
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2015
- Direct CNS infusion of therapeutic agents: in vitro and in vivo studies. Proliferation and apoptosis in the malignant brain tumor. Gene therapy in the treatment of malignant brain tumor. Expression of neurotrophic factors' genes in traumatic brain injury.
Keywords & Interest Areas
- antisense oligonucleotide
- American Academy of Neurology American Society of Clinical Oncology Society for Neuro-oncology